A rare opportunity for the astute buyer or a Harry Seidler enthusiast to buy an original Harry Seidler apartment to restore or upgrade.
Set within the acclaimed 'Ithaca Gardens' by the renowned architect Harry Seidler, this north/south facing 2nd floor apartment has great light and is full of exciting possibilities to update. Interiors are original still incorporating Seidler's design principles centred on the use of glass, steel and cement.
- Harbour glimpses through large picture windows,
- Undercover car space on title
- Village cafes, parks and shops are a walk away.
- Generously proportioned interiors include glass fronted living and dining
- Covered balcony with plenty of space for dining alfresco
- Original eat-in gas kitchen includes casual meals bar
- Two airy bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Original bathroom with separate shower to bath
- Common rooftop terrace with iconic views
- Good cross ventilation
- Internally 87sqm plus parking
Council: $243.50 pq
Water: $168.40 pq
Admin: $1,222.93 pq
Sinking: $553.05 pq